Book a stand

REMEMBER to order lectures when you book a stand.

We offer 1 lecture per booked stand at 7,5 sqm, 2 lectures per booked stand at 15 sqm and 3 lectures per booked stand at 30 sqm - for as long as they are available. First come first serve. If you want more lectures we will open a waiting list for you.

 

STANDS

We continue our concept from The Quality Travel Fair in Copenhagen, using only corner stands having two open sides. No stand will be squeezed in between other stands

The size of the stands will also be the same; 7,5, 15, 30 and 60 m2. These sizes has shown to be satisfactory for more than 98 % of our exhibitors.

 

The formats are the same as at The Quality Travel Fair in Copenhagen:

7,5 m2  =  2,5 meters wide and 3 meters deep.

15 m2   =   5 meters wide and 3 meters deep.

30 m2   =  10 meters wide and 3 meters deep.

60 m2   =  10 meters wide and 6 meters deep.

Other type of request? Please ask for an offer.

The stands are build using reusable materials such as OSB and pallet tables. Walls, electricity, light, WiFi, tables and chairs are included in all stands.

One photo poster (240 cm x 140 cm) printed from the exhibitors PDF is also included in the price.  

 

 

PRICES

Stands without build-up but with walls, electricity, light and WiFi.

 

Without build-up:

7,5sqm: 13.000,00

15sqm: 25.000,00

30sqm: 48.000,00

60sqm: 95.000,00

 

With build-up*:

7,5sqm: 15.500,00

15sqm: 29.500,00

30sqm: 59.000,00

60sqm: 119.000,00

 

*Included in a 7,5 sqm stand w/ build-up: Desk, a photo poster (300 cm x 140 cm), walls, electricity, light and WiFi

*Included in a 15 sqm stand w/ build-up: Desk, a photo poster (300 cm x 140 cm)two chairs, 3m x 1m logo, walls, electricity, light and WiFi.

*Included in a 30 sqm and 60 sqm is the same as 15 sqm but times 2 and times 4.

All prices are in DKK, and without VAT.

 

CANCELLATION OF STAND

Booking and payment terms

We have changed the booking procedure and payment terms.

A nonrefundable deposit of 20% is paid upon booking.

40% is paid 4 months prior to the event.

40% is paid one month prior to the event.

 

Cancelation policy

The cancelation policy is that if Vagabond must postpone the event to a new date, you can choose between an 80% cash refund or you can keep your stand and participate at the new date at no extra cost for you.

 

If you cancel your participation these rules apply:

4 months prior to the event: You will not receive your 20% nonrefundable deposit, but you will not have to pay the remaining 80%.

Less than 4 months prior to the event: You will not receive your 20% nonrefundable deposit, and you will have to pay the remaining 80%, unless Vagabond can sell your stand or area to another client.

 

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON BOOKING A STAND

Contact: 

Christian at: adamsen@vagabond.info

Julius at: julius@vagabond.info

 

Force Majeure

If the Travel Event for Active Travel, ordered by public authorities, force majeure, strike, lockout or other circumstances beyond Vagabond Denmark’s control is postponed, held on a second time, moved, or parts held in other rooms or abandoned, Vagabond Denmark can not under any circumstances be held responsible, neither in terms of expenses, liabilities or losses which the exhibitor may incur in this connection.